I am super excited to share this new monthly feature with you, One Card – Two Looks!
We all do it, we make one card and then with little changes, such as colour, we create another card and it gives it a whole new look!
This month I am featuring a card made with the made with parts of the Colour Theory Suite.
Isn’t it amazing how using different colours gives this card a whole new look!
Here are the instructions to make this card:
- Cut your card bases at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”
- Using the Colour Theory Designer Theory Paper (DSP), cut at 5 ¼” x 3″. This will allow you to make 2 cards per sheet of paper.
- Once the DSP is cut, sponge with Tangerine Tango on the Crushed Curry piece and Berry Burst on the Berry Burst piece to create the sunset effect.
- The sea piece is Dapper Denim DSP, which you tear to create the white edge.
- The sand piece is Crumb Cake card stock, tear and sponge around with Soft Suede. Once sponged, cover with Tombo glue and dip into sand.
- Layer all the pieces together to create your background and glue onto your card base.
- I stamped the sentiments in Momento Black ink and Berry Burst ink.
- I then cut the chair from Whisper White and Rose Red using the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies.
- I then adhered it to my card using Tombo glue or you can use Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it some height.
Here are some of the products I used to created these cards:
Let me know what you think of my new monthly blog feature by commenting below.