So with the new catalogue right around the corner, I wanted to share with you my top 10 picks! If I am completely honest, it was really hard to only pick 10, because the new catalogue is absolutely amazing!
Barb’s Top 10 Favourite New Products:
1. Tufted Embossing Folder – This folder is gorgeous! I can’t wait to get my hands on this folder, it is going to be so simple to create absolutely beautiful cards!
2. Nature’s Poem Suite – This suite is so versatile and so beautiful! Whether creating masculine, birthday, sympathy, or nature themed cards, this suite which includes a stamp set, framelits, four pack of twine, leaf embellishments, cardstock and Designer’s Series Paper, this suite will carry you through so many projects.
3. Gallery Grunge Stamp Set – For those of you who were sad to see Gorgeuos Grunge leave us, you are going to love this new stamp set! With incredible new and trendy patterns for stamping backgrounds, this stamp set is one of my new favorites!
4. 2018-2020 In Colors – the new In Colors are so on trend, and so bright and fun! Plus with names like Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, and Call Me Clover, what is not to love!
5. Share What You Love DSP – this paper pack is so pretty! The hand painted designs are printed on heavyweight paper, and to make them extra special, they have a translucent, pearlized finish to them that gives them a subtle sparkle!
6. Embellishments – I honestly can’t pick just one, so I am including them as their own group! The Petal Ping Rhinestone gems are gorgeous, the faceted dots, glitter enamel dots, metallic pearls and artisan pearls are so pretty, and the candle and leaves embellishments will just add so much to your projects! I love that Stampin’ Up! has brought back a wider selection of embellishments!
7. Stampin Blends – I have been playing with my Blends, and they are wonderful! They make any watercoloring or regular colouring project look so professional! The best part, we have 11 new colors joining the Stampin Blend family in the new catalogue!
8. Simply Shammy – I can honestly say this is probably one of my absolute favourite new tools that Stampin’ Up! has ever come out with! I was fortunate enough to get my hands on this while at OnStage, and I haven’t stopped using it since I got it! With just water, the Simply Shammy will clean your stamps with a few quick swipes! I love it!!!
9. Stamparatus – I am sure you are all chomping at the bit to get your hands on this incredible positioning tool! You will love it! It makes stamping so much easier and cleaner, and with the two plates, it allows you to do up to four stamp positions, and with the hinge mechanism it allows you to create really cool effects!
10. Broadway Bound Suite – For those of you who know me, you know that this Suite would definitely be on my top ten must haves! I LOVE NEW YORK, and I LOVE BROADWAY! So this fun and whimsical suite is definitely tops in my books! The colors are bright, and of course there is shine and bling! I can’t wait to get my hands on this and create some amazing projects with my New York pictures!